Department of Computation Technologies
- Call number: +7 (812) 233 22 54
- Visit homepage
Department of Computer Machines was founded in 1937 as the Department of Mathematical Calculating Devices. The founder and the first head of the Department was Professor Mikhail Malikov. Through years, Department was headed by Professor Sergey Izenbek, Professor Sergey Mayorov, Professor Gennady Novikov.
The Department of Computer Machines currently is one of the leading Departments of the university. Departments graduates highly qualified specialists in the field of information technologies and computer machines.